I’ve been out of it again. That’s just the way it is on this site in the month of March, April and May. I’m too busy doing non-football related things to really get a chance to post here.
But I wanted to make sure I got a chance to highlight some of the things I’ve written and produced in the last month and a half. After the Boston Marathon bombing, a good portion of my time went to Patriots coverage and the NFL Draft, which was April 25-27. I wrote a number of items on the draft and ran our live coverage of the event on Boston.com. (You can find an archive of that coverage here.) I was also did some video, both producing and appearing on air.
And then I’ve also been writing a new weekly feature in the Extra Points Patriots blog on Boston.com called “Patscetera.” It’s basically a catch-all for interesting items and commentary. So far, so good with that. You can read a new one each Friday on the site. I’ll try and link it up here more regularly going forward. No promises, though.
Here’s a look at what my last month and a half has been like.
- Story: Patriots rookies ‘just happy for the opportunity’ – May 5, 2013
- Patscetera (5): Now, the fun part for the Patriots – May 3, 2013
- NFL draft (pictures): Meet the New Patriots – May 2013
- NFL draft: On the third day of the draft, Belichick adds to competition – April 28, 2013
- NFL draft: On Day 3 of the NFL draft, what’s left for the Patriots? – April 27, 2013
- NFL draft: 5 takeaways from the Patriots’ first four picks – April 27, 2013
- Patscetera (4): Day 2 of the draft: The best of the rest – April 26, 2013
- Patscetera (3): Patriots show heart, connect with the city – April 20, 2013
- Patscetera (2): With Dennard in the mix, Patriots draft board opens up – April 12, 2013
- Patscetera (1): For Patriots, pieces falling in and out of place – April 5, 2013
- NFL draft (pictures): Scouting the draft (It was a whole series) – April 2013
Hopefully I don’t take this long to send in another update again. And hopefully I’m doing more video, on air.
Until next time.
In our last episode of the Huddle this season, Bob Holmes and I discuss the All-Scholastics, which is the Globe’s all-stars for the fall. Here, we talk specifically about the football all-stars and add in some thoughts on the year.
As always, it’s been a joy to produce this web series and I’m glad to say it was another successful season. I look forward to coming back for a fourth run in 2013.
Thanks for watching.
The Patriots welcomed Donte’ Stallworth back to the team Wednesday. It was also the first day in which the team started preparing for the Houston Texans. I have the report from Gillette Stadium.
In the latest episode of my high school football show for Boston.com, I cover the four EMass Super Bowls at Gillette stadium and provide some reaction on the top games and players.
I think one more episode and I’ll have completed my third season doing the Huddle and the producer and host.
Our latest episode of The Huddle, in which Bob and I go over some of the more interesting games in the EMass high school playoffs.
The latest episode of The Huddle on Boston.com breaks down the top high school football games on Thanksgiving in Eastern Mass. with playoff implications.
The latest Patriots midweek report. Talking injuries, new guard Mitch Petrus, new cornerback Aqib Talib, and the secondary — again.
The latest episode of the Huddle where Bob Holmes and I discuss the high school football playoff scenarios. See past episodes of the Huddle on Boston.com at http://www.boston.com/huddle.
The latest Patriots midweek report in which I discuss the team coming off the bye week, the injury report, and Devin McCourty.
The latest episode of my high school football show The Huddle.